What's the most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
A live baby eel. Dipped in hot hoi sin sauce but still moving when it went down xx(

Whatdaf**k??? That's proper mingin! xx(xx(xx(

lazybloke

Considering a new username
My dinner guests tonight weren't keen on unpeeled roast Jerusalem artichokes.

Updated to add a photo, one of many leftovers. Brace yourselves.
thumbnail

Last edited:
Cliff Bar!

Not just any ol Cliff Bar. A buddy and I were on a tough ride one hot summer day. He is a heavy sweater type guy, drips like a leaky faucet. I didn't realize it but my tire was soft climbing a big hill. Had about 2,000 ft climbing at the time. I started to get a back ache, running out of energy and thought it was the heat. 99.9% of the time I can tell if my tire is soft by the squishy feeling. This time I was fooled.

Anyway, I started to bonk. I had to stop and I didn't have a bar with me. He had half a bar left so he offered it up. I took the remainder of the bar and shoved it in my mouth. Not realizing that he had been carrying it tucked away in the leg of his bike shorts. YEEEAAAWWWW! By the time I realized what was going on, it was too late. I could taste the salt and the extra moistness of the bar. Freaking sick bastard ha ha! :crazy:

Good thing was during the stop I realized that my tire was soft. Recovered quickly, proper tire pressure so I whizzed up the rest of the climb. :bicycle:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
A live baby eel. Dipped in hot hoi sin sauce but still moving when it went down xx(
If I could even get that down I can guarantee it would come straight back up again! YUK!

vickster

Legendary Member
‘Calf fries’ in Texas were of texture I’d prefer not to encounter again. They were however served with an excellent steak unsurprisingly :hungry:

gbb

Legendary Member
Escargot...snails, reall French ones.
I can only assume they were off....or the French have a really weird palate.

The ONLY food I ever ate where my brain instantly told me 'GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT' :ohmy:....and I did, instantly.
Picture014-1.jpg

Working In Egypt was 'interesting' in more ways than one.
Screenshot_20190217-091246_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190217-091416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The 'gruel' never passed my lips, couldn't bring myself to try it.
The pidgeon was stuffed with rice which gave it a look of maggot Infestation. The meat itself on the side was ....distinctly 'meh'. I left 90% of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom