What's the most important superpower?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I would like the ability to not hear annoying conversations on the train, either by making it seem temporarily like a foreign language, or just blotting out the noise altogether.

I would also like the ability to read, understand and remember what I read in books and not have to re-read it, but I suppose that's just called intelligence.

I would also like to be able to do wheelies, control a football and catch cricket balls.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Baggy said:
I don't know if it's an important superpower, but I'd like to be able to shoot a controllable jet of flame out of my bot. Think it would be really useful.
Take up Rugby.

I believe it's one of the first things they teach you.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I was going to post the ability to judge which train carriage will have the least annoying passengers when I get in it, but I see I posted something similar 15 years ago.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
More a 'you have 3 wishes' thing, but...

Time travel, being able to read/control people's minds and being able to shapeshift to be anything or anyone, so, complete with the mind control, I would be able to do anything I wanted!

... Fantastic wealth and power would surely follow.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Intellect
its all very well and good being able to sneak in and look at things you shouldnt but if your very smart and use your power to create wealth and power people will do all sorts of things for you

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Intellect
its all very well and good being able to sneak in and look at things you shouldnt but if your very smart and use your power to create wealth and power people will do all sorts of things for you

By being able to read minds, you could learn so much, but you need to be careful to know what is worth learning and what's not!

Rocky

Hello decadence
By being able to read minds, you could learn so much, but you need to be careful to know what is worth learning and what's not!

I'm not going to write my answer........but guess what I'm thinking.

Now whether it's worth you learning it........as per usual with my brain, probably not.

Top Bottom