what's the most useful/best thing you have bought?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
A handheld battery operated pump. It even came with a bottle holder that it fits into. Using a small portable hand pump to get to 70 PSI was impossible. This pump I got does it in about 90 seconds
I thought you might say cake :smile:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Of course you are, unless it's your own business you're linking too :laugh:
Thanks so much for the pump info!

Ah, yes - an important distinction!

freiston

Veteran
There are so many things other than the bike that are pretty much indispensable, especially tools, but the thing that comes to mind is my dynamo light with USB charging.

Most things I could work around but not the dynamo set-up. It's not just that it's dynamo but also how good the lights are. The front one is a game-changer for night-time cycling on rural lanes - much better than the battery pack light I had before it - and the battery pack light cost more (than the dynamo front light and the dynamo wheel together).

The dynamo-powered USB charger means that on cycle-camping trips, I can keep all my electronics working without worrying or planning charging opportunities, as long as I'm riding in daylight when the dynamo isn't needed for the lights.

stephec

Legendary Member

Cathryn

Legendary Member
There are so many things other than the bike that are pretty much indispensable, especially tools, but the thing that comes to mind is my dynamo light with USB charging.

Most things I could work around but not the dynamo set-up. It's not just that it's dynamo but also how good the lights are. The front one is a game-changer for night-time cycling on rural lanes - much better than the battery pack light I had before it - and the battery pack light cost more (than the dynamo front light and the dynamo wheel together).

The dynamo-powered USB charger means that on cycle-camping trips, I can keep all my electronics working without worrying or planning charging opportunities, as long as I'm riding in daylight when the dynamo isn't needed for the lights.

I only found out about Dynamo USB chargers a week or so ago and the whole thing blew my mind! Genius idea.

Top Bottom