what's the most useful/best thing you have bought?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
About 25 years ago I bought a cheap little spoke key.................

Still got it and use it to build my indistructi-wheels :thumbsup:

EDIT: I'll post a pic later if I get chance, just to show how basic it is. It goes everywhere with me so has done thousands of miles too.
upload_2014-2-17_20-54-19.png

Never leave home without it :thumbsup:

have done a bit of bivying on private land with land owner permission but will be trying wild bivying soon
Cheers Ed
not all it is always cracked up to be in the rain, in swamp forest, in Sweden, in summer and then there was that conversation with my OH...

IMG_1540_1024.JPG

Me - So what brings you here then?
Stuart - The midges.
Me - Oh - are you studying them?
Stuart - No, I think they are studying me. They keep taking lots of tiny blood samples from me, (pause). What brings you here then?
Me - Oh, just a bike ride.
Stuart - Just a small one then?
Me - yes, something like that.
Stuart - Just the 1 lap?
Me - Probably, not decided yet.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
not all it is always cracked up to be in the rain, in swamp forest, in Sweden, in summer and then there was that conversation with my OH...

View attachment 38367
hey i'm Swedish and yes in the middle of the woods in the damp in the summer in the midges it's not always great but hey ho tough it out eh! i have camped a few times in the Swedish forest in summer and still enjoyed it
woke up at about 5 or so to an elk about 20 or so metres away making lots of elk noise :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Park Tool AK-37 toolbox. I've used most of the tools in it, now, as I've been progressively teaching myself to maintain and replace all my bicycle parts over the last few years, and this toolbox has been great.

Top Bottom