What's the most useful bike accessory you have bought?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
My pink basket, I've saved more than it cost by being able to cycle to the cheaper shops and load up!

I love my tardis-like basket. I think it cost me about £50 for it and the fitting but I've totally got my moneys worth out of it over the last two years and it can carry a ton of shopping.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Probably the £2.50 waterproof phone sleeve that keeps my iPhone nice and safe whilst allowing me to take calls and use the touchscreen (when stopped at the roadside mind you...)

PpPete

Legendary Member
In terms of actual accessories I'd agree - workstand is right up there.
If you include overall bike spending the £9 download of Wheelpro book on wheelbuilding beats everything else.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
It has to be my Carradice SQR Tour saddlebag, its been so useful. My tools and spares take up the side pockets and the huge main compartment fits spare clothes or shopping or if im stripping my bike to lock it up - my helmet, gloves, magicshine, computer, lights or a full pack of 12/15 cans of beer. :cheers:

Track pump is a close second though, its forever being borrowed :smile:

lordloveaduck

Garmin 310xtb with hrm and Pine air freshener.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Yes, another for my Track pump - has saved not only bags of time, but my sanity as well!

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
I think my Topeak multitool with its tyre levers! hex keys and chain tool.
+1 love this little beaut! it has everything you need and is light and takes up very little room.
honourable mention to my altura panniers without which my commute would be awkward to say the least juggling all my junk.
pete

Top Bottom