What's the most useful bike accessory you have bought?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Carradice Barley Saddlebag

Added a shoulder strap and its an all round workhorse bag. Although not cavernous it swallows my daily/work kit easily and has been stretched as far as the odd c-card tour thanks to the luggage rings on top.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have a workstand but I do not use it that often. My track pump has seen lots of use on my 4 bikes, so that is high on the list. My multitool is also used a lot. If I had to name just one piece of kit though, it would be my GPS which has been used to guide me on well over 10,000 kms worth of audaxes, sportives, forum and solo rides since 2006.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Full mudguards

HovR

Über Member
Aldi large saddle bag. Only £5, but a great quality product. Large enough to fit a fairly extensive set of tools in, and still leave room for any extras.

ushills

Veteran
In order

Yep, full mudguards
Cadence on computer for my knees
Dynamo hub and lights, go out anytime without thinking about are my lights charged or how long can I stay out.
Track pump

Altura panniers, tough as and fully waterproof with the cover on.
Sekuclips, cracking passive safety feature, visible from a hell of a long way off when hit by headlights in the dark.
KMC rescue link for my chain, makes taking the chain on and off for cleaning an absolute cinch.

Top Bottom