What's the naughtiest thing that you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I only ask as I could do with a giggle.

When I dumped an ex BF (He was a bit moody and put it about a bit), I um.... got into his email by knowing that his password was password and his username was his actual name, and then spent a happy couple of hours replying to all his spam.
I wouldn't have done this normally but he was a bit of a git and got incredibly narky afterward being chucked and went to the police and said that I had forged his signature on a load of cheques. I hadn't and handwriting samples proved that it was his writing with his left hand. Like I said, a bit of a git.

I am still sniggering at the spam thing, especially as he still has the same email address. His password has changed to the date of his favorite historical battle. He's not raised his head lately but he might and I will be ready.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Hell hath no fury eh?

I remember a story of a man returning through passport control on a business trip. The woman checked his passport and asked him to wait while she spoke with a colleague. She returned with a grinning male colleague who asked whether he had upset anybody recently. He told them he had recently gone through an acrimonious divorce, at which the male showed him his passport. In the " distinguishing features" box he recognised his ex's handwriting. It said "Very small penis."

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hell hath no fury eh?
You have no idea. I personally know a hacker computer genius who may have accidentally deleted her ex's NI number (with a little help from her team) after he went around to her home and beat her senseless and put her in hospital for a week. That nasty piece of work was left bankless, jobless, moneyless for a long while while it got sorted out down official channels who had no clue as to how it could have happened. Bless.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
My God, are you OK?

I think so, I don't have any traumatic memories of the occasion.

Jim fixed it for me to paint with Neil Buchanan from Art Attack.. Which was a lucky escape, couple of years earlier I could have been painting with Rolf :laugh:

Cubist

Still wavin'
A colleague Neighbourhood Inspector left his briefcase in my office while he went to a meeting. I guessed his combination ( his collar number) and spent a VDU break drawing willies in his diary, various post it notes, bound notebook and on the little paper slip on the label on his key fob before replacing the little plastic window.

He rang me the next day to laugh about all the little willies he'd found, and I asked him if he'd found the one on the key fob. A slight pause followed. Apparently they belonged to the Methodist Church hall he'd used for a public meeting and had returned the keys that morning......

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I brought a friend some Devon scrumpy back from holiday,but i was slightly desperate for alcohol one night so i drank the contents before refilling the bottle the following day with cheap white wino cider and bits of apple i'd mashed up:blush:. I felt guilty when they thanked me for the "scrumpy" but felt better when they told me that it was the best "scrumpy" they'd ever had!^_^

Last edited:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I just scored a run of threads with my name next to them, yes really bad of me, I know.

20140531-CC-threads.jpg

Top Bottom