What's the naughtiest thing that you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Allegedly.

Got caught playing Bucking Broncos or Rodeo by the Sister of the Sister I was dating (while sister was bucking) these sisters were the daughters of a Commissioned Officer in the RAF.

I have filled toilet cisterns with a foam solution used by Firefighters in airfield fire trucks (flush & get a surprise).

& (allegedly) collectively I have tied a stripped naked new spoon (recently graduated recruit) to the front of a fire truck & driven them to the front of the WRAF (Womens RAF) block & put on the Blues & Two's (to attract all attention) then charged the hoses & jetted him down with icy cold water (resulting in Shrunken Winky Syndrome). Oh how the girlies chuckled.

I have also snowboarded down a runway on an oil drip tray tied to the towing eye of an RIV (Rapid Intervention Vehicle) when air traffic closed.

Made several blindfolded lads believe they were about to have their handcuffs cut off with a Partner (circular) saw in the NAAFI by revving the motor & striking it off the ground.

And drank a concoction of spirits & beers out of a boot.

Allegedly.

(Might be true - might not)

Who Knows ??

Putting cling film across the top of the loo.

Pulled tight it is invisible, but when you then use the loo.......

Tape down the release button on a standard phone, then watch peopl etry and work out why the phone is still ringing when t hey have the receiver in their hand.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Allegedly.

Got caught playing Bucking Broncos or Rodeo by the Sister of the Sister I was dating (while sister was bucking) these sisters were the daughters of a Commissioned Officer in the RAF.

I have filled toilet cisterns with a foam solution used by Firefighters in airfield fire trucks (flush & get a surprise).

& (allegedly) collectively I have tied a stripped naked new spoon (recently graduated recruit) to the front of a fire truck & driven them to the front of the WRAF (Womens RAF) block & put on the Blues & Two's (to attract all attention) then charged the hoses & jetted him down with icy cold water (resulting in Shrunken Winky Syndrome). Oh how the girlies chuckled.

I have also snowboarded down a runway on an oil drip tray tied to the towing eye of an RIV (Rapid Intervention Vehicle) when air traffic closed.

Made several blindfolded lads believe they were about to have their handcuffs cut off with a Partner (circular) saw in the NAAFI by revving the motor & striking it off the ground.

And drank a concoction of spirits & beers out of a boot.

Allegedly.

(Might be true - might not)

Who Knows ??

My paratrooper friends would regard those alleged activities as routine rather than naughty.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
We got a mate blind drunk on his stag night. We put a condom in his coat pocket after putting some salad cream in it and smearing brown sauce and ketchup over the outside. We had to fess up to his live in girlfriend what we'd done to prevent the wedding being called off (She'd already ripped the expensive leather coat to shreds).

I was still best man too.

Reactions: akb
Top Bottom