What's the naughtiest thing that you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

[QUOTE 3110282, member: 45"]Were you the bloke on You've Been Framed who filmed it and sent it in?[/QUOTE]
Or the one who phoned up the Jeremy Vine show and recounted the story.......

Cubist

Still wavin'
The world divides into those who think Jeremy Beadle was hilarious and those who think he was a cruel idiot.
On the other hand......

Octet

Veteran
Naughtiest thing I've ever done?

Redirecting my brothers internet traffic to the Gangnam Style video through the use of DNS Poisoning.

Colin B

Mate of mine came to a Christmas party with me at another friends , I wasn't aware that there was history and these two didn't like each other to say the least . My mate got terribly drunk but didn't cause trouble and enjoyed the free boozes until the party finished .
We set off home and my mate was giggling all the time so I asked him why to which he replied I did an upper decker . I'd honestly never heard of this before and when he went into detail I nearly threw up . I won't go into details but if you really need to know I'm sure Google will provide .We aren't mates anymore btw

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
I once used a fish knife to spread butter on my toast.:secret:

pplpilot

Guru
I feel i will have lots to contribute to this thread....

Many moons ago we lived opposite a large park, once a year the travelling fairground used to visit. One year my Dad suggested I go and ask if they had any evening work to earn a few quid spending money for an upcoming school skiing trip. I got a job for the friday eve, saturday and sunday all day thirty quid for 3 days (it was 1985 ) result!
Anyhow Turning up for work friday night the gaffer in charge of handing the jobs out entrusted me to the candy floss stall/cabin, a hard nosed bloke tattoos lots of gold, you get the picture, he handed me 100 candy floss sticks and told me when they ran out i go back to him for more, at the end of the night the money in the till had better tally up with the amount of sticks he handed out to me less the ones left over !!!!
3 days went buy, money in till matched the sticks handed to me, i collect my thirty quid and off i go, school as normal monday...

Monday night there was a hell of a banging on the front door and the hard nosed bloke from the fair was demanding i hand over the money i stole from him, i protested my innocence and said i had not stole any money, knowing full well i was in for it, he had sussed my little scam. He began to explain to my Dad that they are obliged by the council to make sure ALL litter is cleared from the playing fields when they leave, he said that in 30 odd years in the fairground business it was unheard of not to have some candy floss stick intact... I had been breaking every one in half giving half measures to the punters putting the money in the till, then the next punters had the other half of stick and the money for it found its way into my pocket...!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've done various things, in the slightly mischievous line. One of the things that springs to mind is the normal Uni pranks. We used to break into each other's rooms and then do various things to them, including one time moving all the furniture out except the bed as the occupant was asleep in it!

One time I was expecting a friend to stay, and had tidied my room just for them, came back to discover it was booby trapped in various ways. Decided to get my revenge on who I thought it was, so did the "I've locked myself out, can I borrow the pass key" trick, only to discover that it was a different friend had signed the key out earlier. I went a little mad in their room doing all sorts and removed lots of screws from all over the place, including the light switches etc. luckily no one was harmed but they could have been! I returned the screws just a couple per day over the next week or two depending on how nice he was to me:whistle:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
About twenty years ago, a mate of mine( my regular guard at the time) was having a pre wedding drink up one lunchtime. I went along vowing to have just a couple of shandies as I was due to start work at half past three that afternoon. A t the allotted time I had to phone in sick as my workmates had eaten my cheese and beetroot sandwiches and let the tyres down on my bike so I couldn't get there on time. I stayed in the pub for the rest of the day.:cheers:

swansonj

Guru
Deepcut etc as quoted elsewhere were extreme examples of bullying transfering into abuse & are abhorrent to any sane person, forces, ex forces or civilian.
I completely agree they were extreme examples. The point is that they were extreme examples of the same culture as manifested in a much less extreme form by your anecdotes. How to produce an army that is tough, effective, aggressive - more tough and more aggressive than the enemy - but which does not let those qualities tip over into unacceptable extremes is a problem which I don't think any country which has felt it necessary to have an army at all has ever cracked.

Top Bottom