What's the naughtiest thing that you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
If I get a spam phone call from India I pretend I'm having a row with the missus so I conduct the conversation on the phone as normal but periodically bellow

"Yah, go back to your mums then you psycho bitch, and I faked all my orgasms!" Then resume the conversation in a normal tone, I can drag that out for half an hour.
I am so pinching that idea.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Poor lad? What, like the poor lads you and your colleagues bullied and tortured? Very interesting that you feel the need to defend/excuse this boy's behaviour when a woman retaliates.
Please re read in context & re quote the final line (unless it doesn't quite suit your argument) & nowhere did I defend the lad, was a suggestion of how lads sometimes act at around that age.

Re Forces acts of "Bullying" or (TORTURING) as you call it, do you believe that 2 decades ago we all lived in PC World ? Or that it is "Torture" ? Can you define torture ?

What is water boarding?

Are these (the examples I gave) techniques used to get an enemy to relinquish information ?

Do you think that these ideas of having a laugh/being bad came to me in an epiphany moment ?

Or that I might have been 'subjected' to much of those myself.

Do you believe that D.I's (training instructors) spoke to everyone nicely & gave them gold stars etc instead of beasting them ?

Do I suffer horrible flashbacks from my intensive training?

Am I a troubled man lacking empathy or love for others ?

Have you ever sacrificed anything other than a lunch break for your colleagues or countrymen ?

Deepcut etc as quoted elsewhere were extreme examples of bullying transfering into abuse & are abhorrent to any sane person, forces, ex forces or civilian.

Do you fully understand your own quotes or merely seeking to sensationalise & demonise others in a holier than though effort to look like Mother Theresa.

I could go on but won't for fear of offending anyone further.

Please, please.

"Let those without sin"
"People in glass houses"

Done.

ayceejay

Guru
It's funny I always thought 'naughty' meant mischievous, not evil or punishable by death (in spite of The Life of Brian) you know pig tails in the ink well type of thing but the Urban Dictionary gives us this

"naughty
An adjective that describes a bad girl who needs to be punished (usually by having sex with her), or a lady who wears tight, revealing clothing. Can also apply to a female who is into bondage"

Would this change the trajectory of this thread I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:

john59

Guru
[QUOTE 3110282, member: 45"]Were you the bloke on You've Been Framed who filmed it and sent it in?[/QUOTE]
No!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's funny I always thought 'naughty' meant mischievous, not evil or punishable by death (in spite of The Life of Brian) you know pig tails in the ink well type of thing but the Urban Dictionary gives us this

"naughty
An adjective that describes a bad girl who needs to be punished (usually by f*cking her), or a lady who wears tight, revealing clothing. Can also apply to a female who is into bondage"

Do you want it to?

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
The most nuaghty thing I have ever done is when I was yonger I clicked I am over 12 years old on the Disney website

stephec

Legendary Member

"naughty
An adjective that describes a bad girl who needs to be punished (usually by having sex with her), or a lady who wears tight, revealing clothing. Can also apply to a female who is into bondage"

I'm quite happy to go with that. :smile:

Top Bottom