What's wrong with you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It's the Internet version of Fifty Shades....

50 shades of what though? That's the question.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Alcoholism, depression, anxiety and crippling shyness.

Sums me up, yup I'm 31 and single, what a catch....

Had most of that in fact the alcoholism was a result of the other stuff.

tyred

Legendary Member
I had a dream last night.

Specifically, a dream in which I borrowed my aunt's old NIssan Sunny and was driving through a forest on a stormy night when a sycamore tree fell on top of the car:cursing: and I was trapped and only able to stay alive by drinking a bottle of flat Irn Bru that had been rolling around in the passenger's footwell for months.xx( Does any of this have any significance?

DWiggy

Über Member
I was born with talipes (Club foot) in one leg, as a result my right legs shorter by a good inch, my foots a whole shoe size different, the toes are laid out differently from the other foot and I have much restricted ankle movement so my calf is half the size of the other one, but other than that I'm fine and it doesn't give me any problems at all and I can still get the odd kom or two! ^_^

I just wouldn't like to get lost in a desert as I would end up going in circles!:laugh:

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
My list is slightly altered

My chopped knee is slowly recovering, but I do have the same same as before (I'm putting it down to being p!ssed off by the soft tissue trimming and bone scraping). I'l hopefully have a diagnosis on my left hand next week (possibly an ulnar nerve entrapment, possibly tendonitis, possibly a bit of both or something else :wacko:)

I have an increasingly sore right shoulder too which really hurts when I reach behind to do up my bra and is extremely grindy when I do the 'windmill' exercise

I'm seeing a new physio on Wednesday...if all else fails after that, I'll go to a vet :eek:
Can I recommend James Folsom?

Top Bottom