What's wrong with you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Spot the connection:
Subluxated right shoulder from bike acident (alcohol may have been involved)
Dodgy left knee from bike accident (returning from an eye check at hospital having had dilating eye drops so not seeing properly)
Broken & not re-set nose so only one properly functioning nostril (rode into the back of a parked car as a teen)

Possible low blood pressure/orthostatic hypotension.
Impending middle age.

Despite this I've just had one of those old farts M.O.T.s/NHS Health Checks and passed with flying colours with just an advisory on cholesterol (possibly due to chocolate being used as a post ride treat!).

Did need a new prescription for driving glasses as a result of yesterday's eye test 'though.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
3 years ago my appendix decided to explode:ohmy:. Now I've got a hernia on the scar tissue:sad:. Oh, and an eye test revealed that I am very slightly longsighted in my right eye:sad:. Maybe it's time for this....

Attachments

• regeneration.jpg
    regeneration.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 29

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
3 years ago my appendix decided to explode:ohmy:. Now I've got a hernia on the scar tissue:sad:. Oh, and an eye test revealed that I am very slightly longsighted in my right eye:sad:. Maybe it's time for this....

When my Intestine almost exploded, they removed my Appendix at the same time as it, so no problem any more!
I even have a picture of both (no, seriously, I asked if they could take pictures during the op, but I got a pic of what was removed afterwards!!).

One for the mantlepiece methinks!! :giggle:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
When my Intestine almost exploded, they removed my Appendix at the same time as it, so no problem any more!
I even have a picture of both (no, seriously, I asked if they could take pictures during the op, but I got a pic of what was removed afterwards!!).

People are often a bit squeemish when they see my scar tissue. What's left of my belly button resembles a tyre rut^_^^_^

classic33

Leg End Member

Why not the piece itself?

D

Deleted member 1258

Four Stents in my chest as a result of a close encounter with Angina a few years ago and a dodgy back from a lifetime of manual labour, apart from that I'm in excellent shape for a man of sixty three, I'm doing a lot better than many who are my age.

Now 66, I've had a heart attack, 2016, and now have 5 stents in my chest, but I've still got my bad back and otherwise I'm in good shape.

Dave7

Legendary Member
WoW......dont think Ive seen this thread before.
Now......how long have we got ^_^
Seriously, at 71 I have been fortunate health wise.
Had 4 ops for bladder cancer a few years ago and although I will have a camera up the old John Thomas for life it looks clear at the moment.
Injured my back when I was 19. Was paralysed for a short time and was told I may end up in a wheel chair but happy to say that didnt happen.

Top Bottom