What's wrong with your bike right now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tojo

Über Member
Nowt.... they are all absolutely spot on as I have had a week to mollycoddle them as I had an op in the saddle area on the 20th so nothing else to do but tweak my bikes.....and all my mates as well as they know I'm recuperating and have nowt else to do......:surrender:

Thomk

Guru
A dodgy rattle/creak thingy. Could be the internal cabling, bb, carbon wheels/spokes.....:sad:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Univega needs the shifter re-indexed, but the Schwinn has just been fitted with longer drop bars, and mudguards, as cooler, wetter weather will follow this weeks heat and sunshine.

Lonestar

Veteran
Done brake blocks and need to check the tyres for glass.Also I reckon back tyre needs changing very soon.Needs a clean also.Bottom bracket hasn't come loose this time since I put that plumbers tape stuff in the threads but I've got some other stuff in case it happens again.
Audax,most gears work except top cog on back.I thing this is due to the derailleur or perhaps it isn't good for a nine cog.

toffee

Guru
After more rain I now have 4 bikes (well I have 2 but Mrs T has 2 and guess who's job it is to do the maintenance ) that need re lubing.

Tomorow looks like more rain so that will be my job for the day.

Derek

cuberider

Über Member
I have a noise which seems to be in sync with my left pedal down stroke. It sounds like the noise is ahead of me but its hard tell. I removed the pedals and greased them but its still there.

Tom B

Guru
Bottom bracket hasn't come loose this time since I put that plumbers tape stuff in the threads but I've got some other stuff in case it happens again.
Audax,most gears work except top cog on back.I thing this is due to the derailleur or perhaps it isn't good for a nine cog.
A touch of threadlock goes on most of my nuts now.... All except two.... I don't want them blue!

BenM

Veteran
what's wrong with my bike now? it (actually they cos of n+1) are in storage in Cardiff as I am between houses... heading to the valleys... guess I will be needing some low ratios...

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Not my bike, but a good friend's bike that I'd said I'd have a look at for her

bike.jpg

Top Bottom