What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
My son & I will be riding the Jack & Grace Cotton Memorial 100km on 27th January 2018

http://www.aukweb.net/events/detail/15-30/

Moi aussi :surrender:

OP
OP
goody

goody

Veteran
Did the Willy Warmer a couple of weeks ago (someone should report them to trading standards because it was anything but! still not regained all feeling down there , good job I've no use for it anyway.)
Next should be the Chiltern Grit 200 if I can manage to log in the entry page is telling me my membership has expired.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Bill's Theocsbury Ramble (from Tewkesbury on 3rd March) looks like a not too challenging 110km. I'm going to have a go at it as it heads off into (for me) uncharted territory around Stratford on Avon, and it promises to be mainly A road-free.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Mini northwest passage on Saturday fir me. Nice lumpy 120.

Here's hoping the recent snow and Howling gales take a back seat....

OP
OP
goody

goody

Veteran
Did the Chiltern Grit 200 definately not on form struggled a bit.
Next one might be the Hard Boiled 300 did in 2015 so should know what to expect. :cry:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Bill's Theocsbury Ramble (from Tewkesbury on 3rd March) looks like a not too challenging 110km. I'm going to have a go at it as it heads off into (for me) uncharted territory around Stratford on Avon, and it promises to be mainly A road-free.

See you in the Hop Pole then @Donger This wil be my first Audax of 2018 and first on the new Felt. Looks like a gentle start to the year unless Black Sheep is fibbing about the lack of hills.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right, booked in for the Man Of Kent 200 18th March.
Have done the ride in previous years and it's a goody.
Anyone else doing it?

Top Bottom