What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Zoom Audax today. AUK bored board meeting nearly all day. And now it's gusty enough to make tonight's pubrun interesting.

Zoom Audax today. AUK bored
Someone has to do it! We're all grateful really :laugh: :smooch:

[my turn at CTT on Sunday - as you've seen mentioned elsewhere - but hopefully MUCH shorter!]

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
'Breakfast in Bampton' 19 Nov. First ride in Devon for .....a long time. Hopefully I will be allowed across the Tamar.
I'm away for that one, unfortunately.

My next one is a DIY 200 to Ilfracombe, with Sarah & co. I need to be careful or this will become a regular thing.
** reminds me I should actually enter the thing

footloose crow

Über Member
Breakfast in Bampton on 19 Nov: the sun came out and it didn't rain. Now I have to wait until March for 'Mad March' for the next calendar event unless I drive to Bristol the night before any calendar event and Madame Crow is not making happy noises about that!

47260148-124A-451E-A56A-8B544EBB0F58_1_201_a.jpeg

8BF1FF4C-1334-4366-BAEE-1387EB30342C_1_201_a.jpeg

Rustybucket

Veteran
So far I've entered:
London Wales London 400km
Ride the Trafalgar Way 600km

Then plan on entering London - Lands End - London 1000km when entries open in Jan.
Debating also doing Dorset Coast 200km & then need to find a 300km to complete the year.

Just need to make sure I dont break any bones or get sick in 2023 (2022 didn't go so well...)

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've had a re-jig of a couple of events due to heading on holiday in April, so I've withdrawn rather than keep a place that someone else could take.

Mine starts on 4th Feb with Alfreton to Wrags 200 and I'll only have a single attempt at a 300 now at the end of April.

So far I've entered:
London Wales London 400km
Ride the Trafalgar Way 600km

Then plan on entering London - Lands End - London 1000km when entries open in Jan.
Debating also doing Dorset Coast 200km & then need to find a 300km to complete the year.

Just need to make sure I dont break any bones or get sick in 2023 (2022 didn't go so well...)

Would I be right to guess that you're a Londoner?? :-)
Just looked at the Traf600 ... - looks good. I just fear getting stuck in Whitehall at 10pm on a Sunday after my last train home departs. Could be a very expensive hotel :-(

anywaaaay ... I quite fancy LLEL again some day. But not just yet! Hope you have a blast
(and no tropical monsoon in Cornwall)

Top Bottom