When did you write a letter and post it in a letterbox?

When did you last write a letter and post it in a letterbox?

• This week

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Last week

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Last month

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Last year

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • I can't remember

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I checked in the yellow pages for her address and it seemed the correct one. She did write back after a couple of weeks, which was nice

Saying “Please don’t stalk me, and the police have been informed”

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I asked a friend to write a birthday card for me for another friend yesterday. I first asked her to write a few words to check if her handwriting was better than mine. It was, so I asked her to write the card for me. As I posted the card through the door the receiver opened her door and on seeing my card thanked me for it. I explained that I asked someone to write it for me (she most likely would've queried the style of writing) due to my now looking like a 7 year old has wrote (or is it written? 🤔) it handwriting. She said that it was nice of me to hand deliver a written card rather than just posting a birthday greeting online, but I'm now overthinking that she might've been slightly offended that I didn't write the card myself.:unsure:

Last edited:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I asked a friend to write a birthday card for me for another friend yesterday. I first asked her to write a few words to check if her handwriting was better than mine. It was, so I asked her to write the card for me. As I posted the card through the door the receiver opened her door and on seeing my card thanked me for it. I explained that I asked someone to write it for me (she most likely would've queried the style of writing) due to my now looking like a 7 year old has wrote (or is it written? 🤔) it handwriting. She said that it was nice of me to hand deliver a written card rather than just posting a birthday greeting online, but I'm now overthinking that she might've been slightly offended that I didn't write the card myself.:unsure:

No-one in their right mind would be offended

Top Bottom