Where are you riding / have you ridden today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Work and back, just short of 20 miles :tired:
Rain was threatening but managed to dodge it :smile:

Xiorell

Über Member
The skys started looking pretty dodgy here so I cut it short and set a new mission - attempt on a new speed record - I can feel 50mph is almost within my reach (got 46mph today)

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Melrose to Carlisle and the see what happens. Current location Tibetan Tea Room at Eskdalemuir. Good soup.

Enroute from Edinburgh to Chorley, Lancashire.

Willo

Managed to squeeze in a quick spin around 7.30 this morning. Just 15 miles through some Kent coutryside (for those who know the area, Eastwell, Westwell, Boughton, Wye, back along the A28 to Ashford). Managed to beat the rain but it was pretty windy and the ride seemed harder work than a short ride should've done, possibly because I was on the spin bike y'day. Anyway, have been running and in the gym mostly this year so it was good to get out. Only downside was an almighty pot hole near to home which I saw too late to avoid. Managed to wheelie the front wheel over it but it gave the rear a good thump. Made we think whether I could claim off the council if it damaged my bike.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
No where, cleaned and lubed for tomorrow`s club run with a bit of luck ;)

Spending the day gardening ,cleaning etc etc so i can get the time tomorrow ...

hambones

Did my usual Saturday loop with a mate (who's not long back from 2 weeks in Cyprus). 6.30am start and 57 miles. Roads dried out nicely in the very strong breeze by the time I was back home to start ferrying the kids for 9.30...

Glover Fan

No riding today, have cleaned and lubed the steed ready for tomorrows 200km audax.

RoyPSB

Über Member
Local 15 mile loop 1st thing this morning, Bagshot-Cobham-West End-Lightwater-Bagshot. A good mix of up, down and flat.

Almost beat the rain!!!

Just 1 incident worthy of mention - driver reversed out of his driveway onto the main road in front of me. Was very restrained, just a shake of the head at him.

Joined a mate to ride new trails (well new to me) just north of town, managed to join another group out on the trails and ended up riding for 3 hours in the rising heat. It was 85f when I reached the trail head at 8.30 and 99f when I got back. Heat index for today is going reach 112f.

colly

Re member eR
Charity ride for me (Great Yorkshire Bike Ride) Wetherby to Filey on the East Coast.

I thought it might be a cold wet ride but apart from a few spots at the start it actually turned out good. Bright but overcast then sunny later.

A really well organised event with lots of marshals, drink stops, lunch laid on and even coaches and transport for the bikes back to the start.:biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Just short commuting today. Yesterday i took the winter commuter cos it threatened rain...it didn't.
Today, slight chance of showers so i took the Bianchi. Thought i'd get away with it. Gave the bike a good clean at work, oiled the chain etc....5 minutes before finish, it started raining. Thought about holding back, no, its only a few miles. It got quickly progressively wetter (so did i). 5 minutes after i got home with a wet ar$e and wet everything else...the rain stopped and the sun came out. Sods law innit :biggrin:

Top Bottom