Where are you touring this summer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beastie

Guru
C2C over three lazy days.

Anthony

rich p said:
I'll be doing the Gorges de Nesque but I've done Ventoux before so I don't think I'll bother doing it loaded unless Mrs rich p fancies a go. I've heard that the Nesque is worth a visit?

Most definitely.

jags

Guru
first time cycling in the uk im going to a fellclub meet in watlington the benson vintage rally if the weather is good should be fun .camping all the way.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Helly79 said:
We hoping to do a tour around Norfolk, never done one before so thought its best to start close to home.

Nowt wrong with Norfolk. Mrs A and I hope to be touring Norfolk July/August as usual.

Helly79

Gerry Attrick said:
Nowt wrong with Norfolk. Mrs A and I hope to be touring Norfolk July/August as usual.

I hope you have a fab time I do love living in Norfolk, but never explored it on a bike before so hopefully I will see more of the county that I was born in.;)

Helly79

Gerry Attrick said:
We usually base ourselves around Burnham Market/Holkham. If you see a couple of old g*ts on Dave Yates tourers, please say hello.;)

Of course I will :biggrin: I have heard that area is very nice for cycling, my hubby and I do go to wells next to the sea and walk along Holkham beach.

Top Bottom