Where are you touring this summer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Which bit of the planet are you exploring this year, then? England, GB or further afield?

I'm starting in Lyon and doing the Vercors and Provence in June/July.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm not going no where ;) I'm saving up for a new kayak :smile:

Crankarm

Guru
numbnuts said:
I'm not going no where :smile: I'm saving up for a new kayak :thumbsup:

You've been quiet recently NN. Too busy riding the waves ;)?

You made another post somewhere else on the forum this week which made me smile.

Crankarm

Guru
rich p said:
Which bit of the planet are you exploring this year, then? England, GB or further afield?

Nice. Will it perchance be coinciding with the TdF?

For me more than likely staying in Cambridgeshire. Maybe I might venture further afield. Leics, Northants or even Norfolk. But if there is no summer I won't be touring. It is too flippin cold at the mo.

Domestique

Über Member
We have one week in Norfolk/Suffolk working out way back towards Essex in June. Train tickets booked Southend to Norwich. Most likely back to Colchester then train back home.
Then in August we have two weeks in Holland. LF1 to LF4 towards Arnhem area then LF3 before cutting back to the Hoek.

Anthony

rich p said:

Will you be climbing Mont Ventoux? Also I would highly recommend paying a visit to the Gorges de la Nesque.

Anthony

As for my summer trip I am flying to Bergen in Norway at the end of July. Then heading north through the fjords and up along the coast to Nordkapp. I'm flying back from Tromso a month later.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I'm going to lands end from london, and possibly to paris as well

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Anthony said:
Will you be climbing Mont Ventoux? Also I would highly recommend paying a visit to the Gorges de la Nesque.

I'll be doing the Gorges de Nesque but I've done Ventoux before so I don't think I'll bother doing it loaded unless Mrs rich p fancies a go. I've heard that the Nesque is worth a visit?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
rich p said:
2 separate trips or Plymouth to Roscoff?

2 separate trips with two different groups of riders, the paris one will be fast paced (fully supported so no baggage) and only doing it in a few days. Where as the london to lands end will be 5 or 6 days.

Top Bottom