Which helmet do I get please help me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mknash

They are great for the rain. The upwards facing vent is at the back so any water that does ingress will be at the rear of the collar. The front and two side vents face forwards and to the sides and I've not noticed any water dripping down my ears or forehead. Its a great commuting helmet.

Ride

Thanks bud, my helmet had a few knocks recently, may check these out when replacing now. (was also worried they were a bit 'hipster')

D

Deleted member 20519

OK Everyobdy just to clear up then i shall be wearing one of the helmets which ever one i choose when i do a little mtb and then i shall be wearing it on rainy days on my commute bike which is a hybrid so opinions please

These helmets are only £30ish, get a road helmet and a mountain biking helmet. The only difference is the visor, you really don't need a full face one unless you're doing extreme downhill racing, not casual off roading.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller

These are nice

Sterling_Red_White_Shiny___16683_zoom.jpg

I must ask, are you planning on wearing this full face helmet for commuting? If so, why?

Because Headway the head injury charity is promoting full face helmets for cyclists.

They use a paper from the British Dental Association who want to increase facial protection.

It is in line with current medical advice!

OK Everyobdy just to clear up then i shall be wearing one of the helmets which ever one i choose when i do a little mtb and then i shall be wearing it on rainy days on my commute bike which is a hybrid so opinions please
For the love of God don't do it man/woman/boy/girl/E.T.

Or, crack on, get the full face jobby that you seem hell bent on, but stop asking for opinions about it. As you have been informed already it is completely unsuitable for commuting and apart from you no-one else will ever think it is!

So spend your time finding a suitable helmet(s) or jaunty cycling cap and ride safe.

D

Deleted member 20519

Well that's nailed that one:

869_0.jpeg

I was going to come up with a sharp pun but it appears that I've screwed it up.

OP
OP
commutercallum

commutercallum

OK THEN SINCE NOBODY IS GIVING OPINIONS AND EVERYBODY HATES BOTH THEN I SHALL TRY TO MAKE MY OWN MIND UP OK THEN THIS CONVERSATION AND THREAD IS NOW CLOSED I REALY DONT NEED YOUR OPIONS ANYMORE

STOP SHOUTING, THERE IS NO NEED :cursing:

Also, don't ask for opinions on a public forum if there is the slightest chance you might not like the replies.

For the rest off CC land, (that's CycleChat, NOT commutercallum), I have only one thing to add

troll.jpg

Top Bottom