Which helmet do I get please help me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
commutercallum

commutercallum

STOP SHOUTING, THERE IS NO NEED :cursing:

Also, don't ask for opinions on a public forum if there is the slightest chance you might not like the replies.

For the rest off CC land, (that's CycleChat, NOT commutercallum), I have only one thing to add

troll.jpg
IM NOT A TROLL

IM NOT A TROLL
Your posts say otherwise, but whether you are or not you're still a feckin' SHOUTER aren't you!

Step away from the CAPS lock :ninja:

Hawk

Veteran
He's not a troll and has a long history on this forum.

If people bothered to look at the links they'd see the chinguards are removable, so actually this helmet might make sense if something is needed for both road and trail on a budget.

The one on CRC is obviously a cycle helmet, the one on Amazon is more ambiguously dubbed a "full face helmet" which doesn't seem to suggest it actually has to meet any safety standards. It's probably useless in a crash.

I'd go with the CRC one

ok i wont shout but i am not a troll i have never trolled anybody on this forum ever
OK, just chill out and expect some negative comments when you ask for opinions on things, or don't ask in the first place if you don't want to hear negative comments.

The helmets you posted to are unsuited for your intended use, but this was clearly not what you wanted to hear.

That's not to say you can't use a full face helmet, just that you'll sweat like a pig in a cardigan:heat:

If people bothered to look at the links they'd see the chinguards are removable, so actually this helmet might make sense if something is needed for both road and trail on a budget.
Sadly the OP mustn't have know this or could have used it in his defence. TBH I just looked at the pictures, and to me what looks like a full face helmet is a full face helmet. There are still far better options for commuting though.

There are still far better options for commuting though.
Like a shiny red one^_^

Top Bottom