FNRttC Whitstable Edition: Friday 6 April 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rockpig

Über Member
This will be my second ride with The Fridays. The first one (Brighton) was fantastic so really looking forward to this one.

Trickedem

Guru
Quick reminder for all our riders. Please bring £5 with you. I am hoping this will be a crisp new plastic note, but we will also accept coins and could probably give change of a larger note.
If you are like the queen and don't carry money, but not like the queen and have a mobile phone, I can also accept payments via PayM or Paypal!

We will be providing the following:
Cheese Rolls, Ham rolls and Cheese &Ham rolls. (much like a 70s pub)
AND flapjacks, bread pudding, banana loaf, fruit loaf, lemon drizzle cake and Victoria sponge (Once @wanda2010 has had hers)

I look forward to welcoming you to Strood.

All proceeds will be going to our Step and Learn

kimble

Veteran
Yes, have a good ride. Looks like you've got the weather for it. (I managed to get out for a ride earlier, and it was positively warm. Lungs are mostly working again, too.)

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Just to clarify, the ride starts at midnight correct? I'll try make the meeting point for around 11.30ish

hatler

Guru
Have a great ride everyone. I would love to be joining you, but sadly I have too much to do tomorrow for which I need to be alert and rested.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
On my way...2208 due to acts of Garmin (had to collect it from the roundabout between work & the station, it survived thankfully). ETA Waterloo 2323.

Top Bottom