Who’s Cycling this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cheys03

Veteran
not I, freezing temps overnight, studded tyres not fitted to bike (and can’t be bothered to swap them again) and only the main roads are gritted round here. These are my excuses 🙂
Enjoy your ride, sounds good 👍

shnjmsn

Über Member
Inevitably..........though still on the sofa with coffee ! The bike is out and ready, but it's cold and frosty here, and the house is warm......... Been back in shorts in the sunny south for the last 2 weeks, I may have to temporarily put them back in the drawer today !

Shortly I'll shift myself.......... probably ! 2nd ride out after a decent service on Thursday to start the Spring off, so the bike will feel lovely, and I'll stop for a takeaway coffee and cake, and I'll feel a lot better ! ^_^................ I'm very good at sitting on the sofa and planning long cycling trips for the summer !

Joffey

Big Dosser
:okay:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I'm waiting until tomorrow it's supposed to be a better day

That's the second ride of the weekend for us. Son no. 2 likes The Lemon Tree in Tadcaster's double fried egg sandwiches, so he's off there for the 3rd Sunday in a row - out slow, back fast. Me? I ride the route, albeit out fast with him/back slow as back-up as it's not that 'local'.

Drago

Legendary Member
Done my 24 today, arrived hime just as the OP was hitting "enter". A half arsed excuse for a utility ride - some post for Daughter #3 had come to my house so I rode over and slipped it through her letter box.

Top Bottom