Who’s Cycling this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lovacott

Über Member
I will be getting ready soon , just gave the bike the once over, going to get changed after a cuppa,it’s a better morning hardly any wind n easterly though, I will riding around lincolnshire 45/50 miles.
enjoy your ride out
cheers
I went out at 6am and did ten miles just to check that my new rear wheel bearings on the MTB were properly adjusted.

I couldn't ride the road bike because some idiot has glued a nail onto the front mech.

Lovacott

Über Member
Off for a run in a bit and some weights. Proper exercise, none of this poncy cycling malarkey.
Cycling is a bit poncy now you come to mention it.

In a couple of months, I'm looking forward to doing proper man stuff like getting pissed down the pub and eating pork pies.

Meanwhile, poncy cycling it is..

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Pleasant 35 miler first thing this morning. It was noticeable how the air temperature changed from one area to another with no obvious change in elevation.

Lovacott

Über Member
Just been to the cake shop and bought a few fancy cakes :okay:

Waiting for one to go down with coffee and will then be out on the mountain bike off road.
Cup R Tea 'n a slice of cake please Sally.

1615038244079.png

I would but my new meds are taking some getting used to - cycling while inhabiting a clumsy meat puppet with brain fog is probably not the best idea.

45 miles done today with my recently-retired mate. He still leaves me standing, despite having about 10 years on me. Uphill for the first part, then a stop for roll and sausage. Next main stop was to have one of Jim’s special coffees - a dash of bourbon thrown in. Cold didn’t seem so bad after

Top Bottom