Who’s Cycling this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Didn't fancy riding in the hard frost this morning, but went out once the sun had done its thing.
Up Box Hill but not at speed - a gentle circuit is about right for me at the mo

Big John

Guru
Although it was a tad cold this morning spring is def on its way. The icing on the cake was when the sun came out and suddenly the world's a better place, eh? Our countryside, whichever county you happen to be in, takes some beating. I've reached that age where if I see something breathtaking I stop and take it in and then move on. Walking is great exercise but our bikes allow us to see a whole lot more IMO.

snorri

Legendary Member
No, but I'm not a morning person at this time of year, does going out in the afternoon count?
Did a leisurely 30km in dull but dry and calm conditions, saw one other cyclist today.

D

Deleted member 26715

I failed, I continued to build the car, but milestones were reached

My new-to-me car has non-removable wheels, due to some idiot's previous work with a buzz gun, so must take it to the local guy who's the expert at getting them undone. Bike's in the car ready, so I'll get a total of 10 or 11 miles out of this and the return journey to collect the car later. Out at 8, will have to watch for slippy bits...

Julia9054

Guru
Cycling to work!
If I can remember where it is!

Family ride yesterday and kit laid out ready for today on my own. Heavy rain stopped play and weeks forecast looks as Grim as Shamima Begums court case. Hopefully work holds off long enough to get out this week otherwise be a while before i see a UK road :blush:

postman

Legendary Member
Good idea, but l will skip the pork pies 😀
Oh no Vernon is looking down on you from cycling heaven and shaking his head.My first ride will be to Otley a coupleof lattes then a pie either from Weigmanns or Wilkinsons depends which queue is the shortest.

Dwn

Fairly miserable 10 miles in the rain this morning. Potholes become invisible but are a very real menace - and driving standards go to pieces on rainy days. If I lived somewhere with a better climate than Glasgow, I think I would only cycle on dry days.

Cycling_Samurai

Fairly miserable 10 miles in the rain this morning. Potholes become invisible but are a very real menace - and driving standards go to pieces on rainy days. If I lived somewhere with a better climate than Glasgow, I think I would only cycle on dry days.
Yeah I don't like riding in the rain. Mainly because I don't like my drive train getting dirty. My seatpost bag still smells from the last time I was caught in a heavy rain. I noticed the smell when I flipped my stem. Unfortunately I'm thinking I need to flip it back. I may have to do some wet weather riding as I don't see this parting very soon.

Top Bottom