Who’s Cycling this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Still off the bike with a dodgy foot. Getting better though.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Out earlier today before the Covid jab I've just had. Son no. 2 bailed on his Holme Moss climb because"I'm either getting soaked or blown over", so he got a flat tailwind-assisted KOM instead.

Me? I got a flat so went up our local greenwayand ate cake at the café after getting a load of Turf zones.

Cycling_Samurai

Just went out for a 34 mile out and back trip. Typically, the wind speed increased (against me) on the way back, and it also started to rain. Bit of a slog tbh
Sounds like the 32 mile rounder I do. The wind blasts me on the long stretch out and in the turns coming back. I had to wait out the rain this morning, but by late morning I was out for the first time in a week.

Still off the bike with a dodgy foot. Getting better though.
Get well soon. Had a fall last week and still recovering. My left calf strained possibly torn a bit. Being bone headed I went out last Sunday which was a mistake. Made the recovery longer I think. Still some soreness but the ride today was good. Not as fast as I have done but good.

Gunk

Guru
A bit early for me, especially as I’ve just done a 6 day week, I’m venturing out late morning. It’s a beautiful day!

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

Busy morning , should get out this afternoon weather permitting, hope it stays fine
have a good day

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How did it go Ian?

I will be out earlier today , hopefully
Realy good. Weather wasn't too bad, it was very cold, though we had an appearance from the sun a few times.
Nice to see so many other cyclists enjoying the day too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom