Who’s Cycling this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

Realy good. Weather wasn't too bad, it was very cold, though we had an appearance from the sun a few times.
Nice to see so many other cyclists enjoying the day too.
View attachment 579641

well done , a good ride, there was a few more yesterday afternoon up here in dull Lincolnshire
I will be attempting one next month when it warms up a bit, and the cafes are open

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
well done , a good ride, there was a few more yesterday afternoon up here in dull Lincolnshire
I will be attempting one next month when it warms up a bit, and the cafes are open
Yep. Looking forward to cafes opening. We' had to have a graveyard bench picnic yesterday. ^_^

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I was out early this morning, did some supply gathering cycled back made a sandwich and did fifteen miles of the Coastal trail. Enjoyed it very much.

Caperider

I rode about 8 miles on the flats at low tide . 579806

Attachments

• 20210320_112856_Film1.jpg
    20210320_112856_Film1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 5

GuyBoden

Guru
I'm out in the afternoon on my old 1977 Dawes Galaxy. A very comfortable bike, I can understand why they are a classic tourer.

dawes-galaxy-tatton-park-jan-2021-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

Well I’m out again, would have gone out this morning but a team call from work, what a waste of cycling time

GuyBoden

Guru
I've been out again too, I couldn't resist the sunshine, so a trip to tatton park and surrounding area. Hopefully, I will build my fitness backup after the shorter winter rides.

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

Should be out at lunch time , there seems to be a couple of hours when work goes dead, everyone must have an extended lunch, well that’s my theory any way, and that does include me as well 😀

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

Well after feeling not to good for the last few days, hopefully I will get out for a ride today, the weather forecast looks good

Top Bottom