Who’s Cycling this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling_Samurai

Family ride yesterday and kit laid out ready for today on my own. Heavy rain stopped play and weeks forecast looks as Grim as Shamima Begums court case. Hopefully work holds off long enough to get out this week otherwise be a while before i see a UK road :blush:
Yeah seems like we have the same weather.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I will be, or maybe this afternoon. Have some fettling I ought to do first. Just waiting for it to warm a little

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

Well what a lovely morning here in Lincolnshire, it would be rude not to get out , especially with the weather forecast for the next few days , high winds and rain, have a good day if your off out

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

So much for sunny Lincolnshire, possible gale force imminent by the looks of it, so It looks like a day for the trainer.
I hope the weathers better where you are

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
So much for sunny Lincolnshire, possible gale force imminent by the looks of it, so It looks like a day for the trainer.
I hope the weathers better where you are
missed last night due to issues with brakes and im glad i did as it was gale force and chucking it down at home time , took bike to lbs today as i cant get the rear to work properly and i dont have the mental aptitude on night shift to fiddle with it .Tonight looks the same :sad:
I could ride another bike but TBH i feel they are too nice to leave in a works bike shed , i need a cheap rigid mtb for back up

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

i won’t be bothering out doors today, still blowing a Gale, with some rain
best get the bike set up on the trainer

Top Bottom