Who’s Cycling this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Went for early morning ride along coast path today, and got chatting to this retired gentleman, combining his love of cycling and sea fishing, brilliant

Fintious

Just got in from my first ride for about 8 weeks - legs were feeling it but was fantastic to be out in the sun. Nearly got swiped by a woman in a BMW who was checking herself in the rear view mirror whilst overtaking me.

Caperider

Just got in from my first ride for about 8 weeks - legs were feeling it but was fantastic to be out in the sun. Nearly got swiped by a woman in a BMW who was checking herself in the rear view mirror whilst overtaking me.

Its 1:00 am here in Boston .I hate that people do stupid stuff like that ! My wife rides about 25-28 miles at 5-5:30 every morning before work and I have her lite up like a Xmas tree. She has a helmet with a light on the adjuster band in back but they stopped making them .! WTF .safety first.I won't be riding with her for 8-9 weeks because I just had another total knee replacement. Very pleased. ^_^

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
already been

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

After a few hectic days at work,I’m out this morning, I’m please the wind has dropped and changed direction

OP
OP
davelincs

davelincs

I’ve just walked the dog in more or less terrible weather, strong northerly wind, snow ( not a lot of it though), I think it will be the trainer for an hour this morning

Top Bottom