Who do you miss.....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Dayvo said:
Where's Spandex?

He seems to have gone awol!

He's round and about.

He will be going AWOL soon though, bit of a trip coming up I hear???

U

User169

What's happened to Uncle Mort? One minute theclaud's expressing her disappointment at his political allegiance and then.....

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Delftse Post said:
What's happened to Uncle Mort? One minute theclaud's expressing her disappointment at his political allegiance and then.....

I asked the same question at the start of this thread - he's not been about since the end of Jan :sad:

Didn't know theclaud had laid into him though, enough to frighten anyone off! ;)

gbb

Legendary Member
tyred said:
I foget the username but what happened to the guy who was singing the praises of his £49 roadbike from Toys-r-us?

I wouldn't mind a progress report.

I remember him, but can't remember his user name.

A guy at work had one of those £49 racers (he paid £99 the week before they were reduced in price :smile:).....and to be fair, he commuted most days on it, winter and summer for 18 months, maybe 2 years.
I looked at it when it was new, the tyres were awful and the hubs were graunchy. I adjusted and greased them, it ran fine all the time he had it.
For the money....

Lawrence for me, i used to enjoy the bird/nature discussions.

And Bonj too....always entertaining (probably so long as you were'nt on the recieving end)

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I really miss Bottlemsher. No I'm not really sure who he is either, but somehow he is my only 'friend' on here :biggrin:! (Sorry Mr B if you are reading this!)

I also miss Redcoggs- hope he comes back before May 6th.

Noodley

gbb said:
Lawrence for me, i used to enjoy the bird/nature discussions.

laurence is back - he was on a few days ago ;)

redcogs flounced over something or other of a minor nature in P&L, vowing to never return.

Top Bottom