Who is brave enough to accept this challenge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
You might know this Mad Doug, but do Daddy Longlegs have very strong venom but poor teeth as mentioned before?

montage

God Almighty
buggi said:
one time, sitting on the settee, with my laptop (on this forum i believe), only the light from a dim lamp lighting the room... a spider (quite a big one) ran all the way up my arm... very quickly.

Now i'm not scared of spiders, but i'm very surprised that my laptop survived the incident... i'll be honest... it was a bit of a shock!

Did you get that tickling feeling which almost feels like it could be a few hairs standing up on end? You know the feeling :laugh: Infact, you can feel it now can you not? that little tingle on your forearm running up to your upper arm - better look to check it isn't a spider

....this post so backfired, I'm itching all over

i had a huge spidey walk across the floor the other day... it started heading towards the sofa, where i was reclining. i stretched out a leg and stomped on the floor to scare it off before it could jump up and suck my brains out.

my jumping at seeing spidey and the stomping were enough to wake the python that was sound asleep on my chest, so i wasn't happy with the pesky arachnid.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
longers said:
You might know this Mad Doug, but do Daddy Longlegs have very strong venom but poor teeth as mentioned before?

I'm not entirely sure, I've never really been interested enough to find out about that.
Anyhow, a Daddy Longlegs isn't a spider, it's actually a kind of fly (of which there are several different species).

Daddy Longlegs to me have to take the prize for the least elegant looking animal on the planet when moving anyway if nothing else.

some snakes would eat a spidey... just not a royal python. they need warm prey.

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
some snakes would eat a spidey... just not a royal python. they need warm prey.

I imagine a python would barely notice the average British spider. Do you really have one? How cool!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
laurence said:
my jumping at seeing spidey and the stomping were enough to wake the python that was sound asleep on my chest, so i wasn't happy with the pesky arachnid.

You have a ruddy great snake, and yet you are scared of spiders??

Logic please?? :laugh:

4440865307_f6eb8a622f.jpg

4448908100_d1d6c25b25.jpg

see, nowhere near scary

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
And exactly how big would a spider be to be able to suck your brains out??

Methinks you are mistaking spiders for the head (pardon the pun) alien in Starship Troopers! :laugh:

Top Bottom