Who is the most famous person you have met.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Peppa Pig and George. To be honest, I don't think it was the ACTUAL Peppa Pig and George. I had my suspicions it was two people they got out of the Job Centre wearing big pink foam suits but I could be wrong.

WellyWonkey

[QUOTE="WellyWonkey, post: 3157117, member: 33940"

• Bob Carolgees

What a charmed life I have led upto now, these lot are proper "A" list.................. :whistle:

Did he have Spit with him?[/QUOTE]
He owns/runs a candle shop now in Frodsham, I think Spit might have contracted distemper and died?!?

stephec

Legendary Member
Did he have Spit with him?
He owns/runs a candle shop now in Frodsham, I think Spit might have contracted distemper and died?!?[/QUOTE]

If he didn't have spit you can't claim it then.

It's like meeting Keith Harris without Orville or Cuddles, or Roger D'Coursy without Nookie the bear. :biggrin:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I once appeared on live TV behind Cyril Fletcher..... I was in my P.E. kit, crawling under under a hedge in Kings Heath Park (Birmingham) at the time, cheating massively in our school cross country, along with a few equally devious mates. We weren't to know that he was presenting Gardening Today live from the TV Garden at the time, or that we would each have to crouch down low and scuttle across in turn behind him as the cameras rolled. This was more than a little unnerving, but thankfully it was before the days of VCRs, so we got away with it. The sight must have been somewhat reminiscent of that scene in the great escape, when everyone found out to their horror that their tunnel exit had come up 40 feet short. By cutting out one whole lap of the park, we ended up being suspiciously well-placed, and having to loiter to allow a plausible number of competitors (including one Mark Billingham, now the celebrated crime writer) to pass us before the finish.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Cheryl Cole was on the next yacht to me in St Tropez* and asked me if I'd like to come on her boat.

*Not really

Top Bottom