Who on here rides motorcycles?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
I don't have one, or a licence for one...though I am tempted to buy a little scooter in the summer.

Rode around Hoi An in Vietnam on a bike though....no experience, licence, insurance, etc....it's all good :smile:. Did a wheelie by mistake.

attachment.php

I think it's a Honda Innova.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
XmisterIS said:
60mph on a bicycle? I would sh*t myself :smile:

Why not !!!! :smile::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: Hence me trying to kill myself..... :wacko:;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
I did the 'mid life crisis' thing of taking an intensive bike course and then going out to buy a new bike form the dealer.

I got a Harley Davidson FSXTB Night Train, hence my forum name. It was a 1450cc beast.
Mollie12.jpg

Mollie06a.jpg

Sadly I no longer have it.
I loved it but Harley Davidson is a crap company who sell dangerously faulty new bikes through their dealerships and then refuse to take responsibility for it.
I sold the bike and used the money to set up my workshop.

Norm

Night Train said:
I loved it but Harley Davidson is a crap company who sell dangerously faulty new bikes through their dealerships and then refuse to take responsibility for it.
Definitely +1 to that. Some Buells they punted out didn't meet European C&R regs. Manchester HD?

Currently a Triumph Tiger after a run of about 14 bikes and somewhere over 250,000 miles. Used to help marshall local races back in early/mid '80s when it was all much more relaxed. Usually just 1 police car and a couple of police bikes. Once the guys got to know you they were only to glad of a bit of help on a Sunday morning.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I currently have a tatty 2002 CB500. It still rides like a dream and starts first time though. I may change it this year although I have just MOT'd it and had a new set of tyres on it

Top Bottom