Who's from the old C+ site??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisW

Having been a lurker on C+ (but enjoyed it) i had just made the decision to join in when it went...

Might stick my hea above the parapet here occassionaly.

Anyone got a view on RLJing, i hear its good for the soul.

And apparently not wearing a helmet makes you extraordinarily attractive to the opposite sex.

And London is the cycling, and everything,capital of the world.

See, i did learn something when i "lurked".

Whippet

Was just getting into the old C+ forum and very dissapointed with the new one...so hello CycleChatters!

orkneyblues

Hi, I have been hit by the cycling bug for a year now and just love it. I am no spring chicken (47 :?: ). I ride a Dawes Galaxy both as a commuter and to just get out for rides on.
I too was a lurker in C+ for about a year, I enjoyed it a lot and picked up lots of tips, and plenty of good advice to be had. I especially enjoyed the spirit of the C+ forum, there was a sense of cameradery and fun about the place.
I did give the new bikeradar forum a try and I do tend to agree with a lot of you guys (and girls) on the issues regarding the other place.
I did tryout this forum some months ago but quickly became bored with the lack of activity, I being as guilty for not posting.
So I will look on this forum with renewed interest as a lot of familier names seem to be moving over.
good luck all.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I'm from C+, i didnt post much on there though. Also on the newer site. The new site doesnt bother me, but its a tad too big. The old C+ forum was alot better, it should have been kept the same. I got the link from someones signiture.

Joe

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm here too. Tried to be grown up about the changes and BikeRadar but I'm only 5"1, the site's too big for me...and then I found this site... it's like being home again!!

Hurrah...

Cranky

Me too. Registered at C+, shortly before its demise, after a year or so of lurking and learning. One ever-so-snooty response from NickLouse to a perfectly innocent question at Bike Radar was enough to send me scarpering over here!

:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom