Who's from the old C+ site??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm new here!

But I must confess to having had a little input into C+!

(Should this be in beginners?)

I've been a way touring, and didn't like the changes, especially the poor functioning of the codes.

So here I am !

[/code]

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hello Cunobelin. How was your tour? I thought about you (in a non-dodgy manner, I promise) as I live in Leeds and you were touring nearby in all that hideou weather. How did it go?

gavintc

Guru
I find it rather ironic that SS troopers attempted to achieve over a considerable period of time what Future Magazines have done in a few days - the break up and effective destruction of the C+ forum.

Cathryn said:
Hello Cunobelin. How was your tour? I thought about you (in a non-dodgy manner, I promise) as I live in Leeds and you were touring nearby in all that hideou weather. How did it go?

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Cunobelin/TPT/?action=view&current=2004_0101TPT20070008.jpg

Actually not bad. Got wet a few times, but overall the route wasn't impossible, apart from a few points.

Abandoned at Penistone and went to York for a few days as Bentley / Doncaster were still bad.

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Me tooo the old place was just soooo crazy like tooo much going on! Anyway Hello everyone hope tyou're making the most of this nice cycling weather!

nom de plum

Yo

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Just registered too.
Dont find BR too user friendly. have tried to get along with it & failed

Another lurker from C+ hoping to learn as much again on here :?:

longers

Legendary Member
Hello Cunobelin, Some of those photo's are very familiar scenery. Did you go in the Peels Arms?

Stayed there!

Arrived late afternoon, absolutely soaking, butthey were welcoming, bikes went into the garage, and we went to our room.

Big room with walk-in shower and massive bed with massive Oak canopy.

Loved their sausages, and the beer was good as well.

Would highly recommend.

Smokin Joe said:
It seems most of us just slipped quietly out of the back door. Did anybody flounce off BR after a blazing row?

Some slipped off, some announced their departure (and where they were going and why) a few stayed, a few (like me) keep a foot in both camps.
A few comments were posted along the lines of `toys out of prams - glad to be shut etc). A few had a bit of a barney and buggered off. All a bit fraught for a time, but settling down now :?:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all. Iv'e been here for a week or so now. I don't think I will be going back to 'the other place'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom