Who's from the old C+ site??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Blonde said:
Me! Shouldn't this be in CycleChat Cafe (aka Cakestop) though? I've only just seen it!

ivancarlos said:
What Blonde said.

There is or was a thread just like this in CycleChat Cafe and for a while in commuting, it is just that this one seems to have lasted longer...

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
peejay78 said:
i'm here.

and there, occasionally, although disappointed with the quality of the threads and the apalling grammar (over there).

I wouldn't say the threads are brilliant here just yet :thumbsup: hopefully that changes in the future.

The BR site feels very different to the old C+ site and it's not easy to navigate but seems to be getting better.

Rick

Arch

Married to Night Train
peejay78 said:
oh god.

typo in a moan about grammar.

from an english teacher.

<hoists self by own petard>

And what's happened to your shift key? We know it works, if you typed <>, but it seems to have slipped out of use for beginning sentences and proper nouns....;)

RRSODL said:
I wouldn't say the threads are brilliant here just yet :biggrin: hopefully that changes in the future.

The BR site feels very different to the old C+ site and it's not easy to navigate but seems to be getting better.
Rick

Changes/adjustments were made yesterday ... Slightly better to 'get around' and use. Totally different atmosphere, don't think it's going to be better or worse ... Just different ;)

gbyers

Arch said:
And what's happened to your shift key? We know it works, if you typed <>, but it seems to have slipped out of use for beginning sentences and proper nouns....;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay78 View Post
oh god.

typo in a moan about grammar.

from an english teacher.

And when we're on the subject, what about the indefinite article missing from your first sentence? :biggrin:

noggin

I'm here

find Bike radar very confusulating

and they changed my log on to noggincp....without telling me , which was nice......

Shaun

Founder
Hello Everyone,

This thread is now locked.

If you're an ex C+ forumer who wants to say hello, pop into the CycleChat Cafe and post a thread there ... go on ... you know you want to! ;)

Cheers,
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom