Who's riding Christmas Day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
As long as it's not howling it down with rain, we'll be out for a ride. Not necessarily a long ride but maybe a quick hour out.

BrynCP

Über Member
I plan to do a 25 mile ride in the morning (maybe more if I am up earlier). Looking dry but breezy on the forecast.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
For me Christmas day is traditionally a day for walking boots, not bikes.

Hope the weather's nice, whatever you choose to do, even if it's just watching telly.

D

Deleted member 1258

Family Time, I've never cycled Xmas day or boxing day.

andyfraser

Über Member
It won't happen here either. OH will want to get up and open presents straight away. I may have a window of one hour between doing what the OH wants and going out for Christmas dinner (after which I won't physically be able to get on a bike) and any suggestion of using that time for riding will be shot down.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I am going to try to blag an hour out in the morning to hammer a quick 20mile loop around the back of Tatton. Dinner will be late afternoon and presents will be early, so I am fairly hopeful.

MikeW-71

Veteran
I will be out for a quick one as long as it's not driving rain. I need to pop over to my Brothers for last minute present delivery :smile:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
If only I could. Father and brother staying over Christmas so I don't think I would be popular if I cleared off leaving Lady Skol to cope with them +2 kids +cooking the dinner.

EDIT: Copied into the active thread. Mods can delete this if needed :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom