Who's riding Christmas Day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Squid lips

Gonna try a get an hour in before the out laws turn up or preferably when there here :whistle:

Freds Dad

Veteran
Would love to but working 7am to 1pm then Christmas dinner is booked in for 2pm but may look at getting out on Boxing Day if the weather is decent.

young Ed

Veteran
think i might take bike to LBS to get headset done, if i do then it will prob be bike if not then it will be a (just shy of) 10 mile run. although if it's icy or otherwise bad outside it will be the run over the ride
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Gonna try a get an hour in before the out laws turn up or preferably when there here :whistle:
i tried that recently, less than 3 miles away i hit cold, ice and thorns.....my first road side puncture, and to add insult to injury it was on the back! just dropped the wheel out when a couple chaps i had ridden with about a month ago rode past and stopped to help (pretty much fix by them selves) my flat. luckily i had a tube and a CO2 inflator but they used their pump :biggrin: :thumbsup:
Cheers Ed

vickster

Legendary Member
Doubtful especially if I stay at parents at Xmas eve. I could put a bike in car but hilly round there and still injured. And it's cold!

Top Bottom