Who's riding Christmas Day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another good reason for going out for a ride is that everyone we meet says hello, even in Cheshire :whistle:.

Crankarm

Guru
Nope, I shall be resting the pedals for a few days. 35 - 40 miles a day pretty much everyday you need a rest. Well I do. I'm not one of the part time leisure cyclists on here that might cycle 5 miles each week that could do with riding over the Christmas break :laugh:.

jack smith

Veteran
From the 27th onwards ill be training hard daily for the tour of cambridgeshire in june, so a few medium rodes over christmas will have to be out in to keep the food overload at bay! managed to get front of the pack :unsure: What have i got myself into

Roscoe

Veteran
Will be up at my normal 5am, wife and teenage son won't surface until 9am, so after I've walked the pups I'll go out for an hour just to stretch the legs and get some air.

toeknee

Über Member
Mmmm.....think I might have to change my ride plans, for good reason though, we have just discovered that for the first time in I don't know how many years, that Mrs T is actually off work Xmas eve & Xmas day, and she is in NY eve & NY day on 12 hr shifts, so now I will be making the most of my time off with her & my sons. I Don't return to work till the 5th jan, so plenty of other time for a ride. . :snowball:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Running a 5k parkrun in Cranleigh if all goes to plan. Was tempted to ride there and back but the timings don't suit a certain bird.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I hope I will get out with my son. He is 14 and we have bought him some cycling clothing for Christmas so he will be itching to get out for a ride. Leave my parents to snooze off Christmas dinner and amuse the rest of the family !

Top Bottom