Who's up following the US election on TV?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rdubbs

BTFB, I assume you're watching a particular British satellite channel.

The head of that channel went to school with Izzard. He gets wheeled out every election US or UK, for an 'alternative' view on matters.

rdubbs

200 v 90. I'm gonna get some kip. McCant better still be beat when I get up.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
McCain's all but lost. Sod projections, Indiana and Virginia will declare the actual results soon. He's clinging on for dear life in both states. With half votes counted it looks like an Obama victory in North Carolina and Florida. If any of those 4 declare then Obama has won.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
That's only a projection. A projection of all states plus complete results from a state flipping is good enough for me. Virginia or Indiana may be about to get obama over the 270 :tongue:.

Seventy days or so left for Dubya to invade the Congo, strafe Iran and generally leave a calling card wherever he fancies...:tongue: Takes a long time for the 'changeover' it seems.
Good luck to B.O. anyway - with a Foreign Secretery like Hilary Clinton he will not go far wrong...:smile:

andygates

Well there was a voter who went into labour while voting, was carted off to drop her sprog and came back later to cast her ballot. My money's on her!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I watched most of it ... dropped off to sleep about 2.30 till 4.00 ... good win for Obama... just a pity that Bob the Builder used that slogan first :tongue:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
All the fuss was on at a sensible time over here....

If China had elections, then maybe it could be argued that result would be more important

Top Bottom