Why am I farting so much...?...SERIOUSLY!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm going to start collecting into jam pots and set up a stink bomb factory.

stephec

Legendary Member
with the exception of th bit that causes the odour is incendiary.

in past moments of stupidity I have lit them and burnt the hair on my upper thighs .

I could quote spike milligan , but for those who are really just big kids ( most Males from 18 up to 118 according to my wife) have a google and a giggle

Best way to do it is make sure you're wearing jeans, stretch your legs in such a way that that they're tight, and ignoring the advice of, 'no naked flames,' position your lighter carefully. :smile:

Ganymede

Veteran
My sister. Not me. Oh no.
Oh dear, my sister just read this thread (I linked it to her having unguardedly confessed that I was whiling my precious hours away discussing farting on a cycling forum) so I have had to apologise profusely for the above. And feel it only fair to add that I just farted.

*hangs head, sighs resignedly, vows to lead, henceforth, a better life*

EDIT:

ALTHOUGH... just realised that, as I have TWO sisters, she must have made the connection herself. Why was THAT then, eh? Eh????

EDIT AGAIN:

Spookily, she was simultaneously sending me this message:

"It's totally true...
You could just have said you meant [other sister]."

Well she is my identical twin.

Last edited:

ayceejay

Guru
Do you ride with your mouth open? If so all that trapped air has to come out somewhere.
My teenaged son once had a debate with his mother concerning the polite definition of 'fart' a word she was not fond of: is a smelly noise or a noisy smell? Of course what this boils down to is "When did you last beat your wife?" and the poor boy limped away defeated.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Well I wasn't here in 2014 (and nor were you), and gas then cost a good deal less; a good good deal less.
I encourage you (and all) to scan the whole thread, but not while drinking a cup of coffee.
As for "bio" I think you might be confusing the 'B' and the 'C' in NBC for this 'individual' agent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom