Why am I farting so much...?...SERIOUSLY!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
... the brain can usually tell the difference between gas, liquid and solid contents.

Aye, usually.

GC

Ganymede

Veteran
We can get wind but a) we try not to let rip in company b) we mostly don't talk about and c) certainly don't boast!!
I was once working in panto and accidentally let rip in the wings by the desk. I apologised profusely, but one of the crew, who had just turned 21 that day, told me it couldn't possibly be me. Eh? quoth I. No, it can't be, because women don't fart.

He really meant it.

I was dressed as a (principal) boy at the time, but even that didn't convince him.

vickster

Legendary Member
Indeed, we 'glow'

Hyslop

Veteran
Oh. this has made me smile,entertained and informed me,and reminded of someone with whom we used to ride,"Little Betty Jollybottom" as we knew her,affectionately,if from a distance.A lover of high fibre foods,she figured as a footnote on the Beaufort Scale.Sadly cycling began to pall and she took up Caving.We breathed a sigh of relief,but if she reads this,the nightmare may begin again.

Ganymede

Veteran
Oh. this has made me smile,entertained and informed me,and reminded of someone with whom we used to ride,"Little Betty Jollybottom" as we knew her,affectionately,if from a distance.A lover of high fibre foods,she figured as a footnote on the Beaufort Scale.Sadly cycling began to pall and she took up Caving.We breathed a sigh of relief,but if she reads this,the nightmare may begin again.
Blimey, caving. At least with cycling there's a chance of a cross-breeze....

Top Bottom