Why am I farting so much...?...SERIOUSLY!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I followed through on my bike once. I was about 13 and on my way to school. Needless to say I had to turn back for home and pretend I had forgotten my weekly planner lol

OP
OP
Enis Baysal

Enis Baysal

How often do you clean your bottles?
I do not carry bottles as I always make sure im hydrated before my commute to work, plus I pass plenty of shops on route to work :smile:
Have you also increased you protein intake recently along with the fibre?
no the rest of my diet is pretty much the same. ive only stopped eating more fast foods and, my protein intake does need a little lift I think.. Breakfast is granola. Lunch a beef melt from subway *most convenient prior to work*, dinner is usually aroubd 2-4am after I finish work :sad:.. that varies between fish, other meats and veg.
my diet is pretty much routine now.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
That said I'm always fairly windy, although rarely do these as smell badly as you describe.
This reminded me of a joke.....or is it a true story?

An old lady goes to the doctor with a personal problem.

‘I constantly get this terrible wind,’ she complains, ‘it’s silent, and doesn’t smell at all, but it’s giving me dreadful stomach cramps – I’m having one right now. Is there anything you can do for me?’

The doctor prescribes her some pills and tells her to come back next week.

The next week she comes back and tells the doctor. ‘Doctor, those pills have just made things worse. I’ve still got the wind and the stomach cramps, but now the wind smells absolutely terrible. What can you do?’

And the doctor say, ‘well, that’s sorted out the problems with your sense of smell, now let’s see what we can do about your hearing’.

Pay heed @byegad

Globalti

Legendary Member
I love beans on toast but now in my late 50s I'm so unable to digest the carbohydrate that I get agonising stomach cramps and appalling flatulence.

My cycling buddy is a gastroenterologist and he informed me recently that the human rectum is well enough supplied with nerves that the brain can usually tell the difference between gas, liquid and solid contents. This skill is not infallible.

subaqua

What’s the point
I do not carry bottles as I always make sure im hydrated before my commute to work, plus I pass plenty of shops on route to work :smile:

no the rest of my diet is pretty much the same. ive only stopped eating more fast foods and, my protein intake does need a little lift I think.. Breakfast is granola. Lunch a beef melt from subway *most convenient prior to work*, dinner is usually aroubd 2-4am after I finish work :sad:.. that varies between fish, other meats and veg.
my diet is pretty much routine now.
there is the problem. flush it straight down the bog and cut out the middle man

Top Bottom