why are you awake?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
if your reading this now why are you still awake?? ;)

i'm just having breakfast before cycling 450+kms today, whats your excuse?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I went to the cinema to watch a weird Swedish film, had a few beers watching a stage of the Giro d'Italia (still catching up after a week away), then watched an episode of House followed by Hill Street Blues, and after that I've been online trying to organise a ride for Sunday, and soon I'll be going to bed. Enjoy your ride!

Late shift last week plus I have got a late 1730 start today which gets back at just after 1am Sunday morning means I should get home just after 2am Sunday morning.

Don't want to spend all day moping about waiting to go to work.

Also watching Frasier and played a bit of Championship Manager.

Faffing about with Zen my main computer clearing out old hard drives.It should have the capacity soon to be able to store 5TB.This computer is Orac.

(Off of Blakes 7)

Programs on about ten + external drives going back over ten years.Lots of backed up stuff I have lost track of.

I have found some old bike pics as well.At least they will all be in one place.

It will give me a chance to sort through everything.

kyuss

Veteran
I work freelance which means I never have to be up at any particular hour, so over the past 3 years my natural body clock has taken over and I now go to bed about 5am and get up at 2-3pm. It sucks, especially now the summer is here and I'm sleeping through all the good weather, but I just can't seem to break the habit.

montage

God Almighty
kyuss said:
I work freelance which means I never have to be up at any particular hour, so over the past 3 years my natural body clock has taken over and I now go to bed about 5am and get up at 2-3pm. It sucks, especially now the summer is here and I'm sleeping through all the good weather, but I just can't seem to break the habit.

Just brake it slowly.

yenrod

ilovebikes said:
5 terabytes?? what could you possibly have that takes that much space?

I said that to a very vain friend who has an apple, isnt on the net but for some inane reason buys all kinds of gadgets and 'backs up' every hour ! on a TB HDrive :sad:

kyuss said:

How cana natural body clock be like that ???????

kyuss

Veteran
yenrod said:
How cana natural body clock be like that ???????

What I meant was that I don't set an alarm clock in order to be up when it's expected of me, I wake up naturally when my body feels like it's had enough sleep. This means I generally sleep for 9-10 hrs a day and consequently I'm awake longer before feeling tired. Result is that over 3 years night has become my day, and day become night. With any luck it'll only take another 3 years to get back to normal so I should see some sun in 2012.:biggrin:

I've tried staying up right through the night and the following day in order to be tired enough to go to bed at a reasonable hour but within a couple of days it's back to the usual. To be honest, I could really use a proper 9-5 job to get back on track.

Top Bottom