"Why do riders refuse to use cycle paths?"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Paul Nero, the Managing Director of Exeter FM:

"SO I'm driving through the ridiculous 20 mile-an-hour system that's been designed to stop people going to Topsham when there's a decision to make. Should I knock this ignorant cyclist off his bike, blast my horn so that he is in no doubt about my displeasure, or slow down further so that the tailback that's built up between the rugby ground and the roundabout becomes longer still?"

Care to read on?

Not particularly. Same old, same old.

Why do motorists refuse to use Motorways?

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
People have been moaning on about that section of path for over 6 years now. All articles like his do is strengthen my resolve to ride down that particular section of (not particularly narrow) road as opposed to using the path (which has about 15 conflict points along it).

At least he got a bit of a kicking in the comments section, which makes a nice change.

dawesome

Paul Nero, the Managing Director of Exeter, is getting a kicking in the comments. What would you do if you were at a dinner party or down a pub and you met someone who made a similar argument?

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Paul Nero, the Managing Director of Exeter, is getting a kicking in the comments. What would you do if you were at a dinner party or down a pub and you met someone who made a similar argument?
Throw stuff.

Top Bottom