Why do so many threads end up with arguements on them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Now that would worry me more than ever ! she may not need to run fast, my guess is she would amble along take a short cut or two then pounch on you from out of the undergrowth so beware my friend.
I always sleep with one eye open.

ayceejay

Guru
See thus us something I know a lot about - running away.
Rule one is to eat a totally vegan diet so that your smell is undetectable (unless you fart) so I guess
Rule two must be don't fart
Rule three obviously you need to run faster than whoever is chasing you unless you want to get caught in which case move to
Rule four find a comfy secluded place to fall over

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Rule one is to eat a totally vegan diet so that your smell is undetectable (unless you fart) so I guess
Rule three obviously you need to run faster than whoever is chasing you unless you want to get caught in which case move to
The dragon ignores rule two, I think she ignores number four as well unfortunately.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Rule five: make sure you're running away with someone who runs slower than you. They're the ones that'll get et by the lions.

ayceejay

Guru
There be LIONS?
This is becoming 'tresstin.
They say that vegetarian cannibals only eat vegetarians and I know that lions are healthy eaters so would they go for the guy/gal carrying the bananas or me?
Rule six: bring along some bananas for the other runner.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
The white van will be round to pick you all up very soon.... look at the shiny beads.

surfdude

Veteran
i agree with everything you are all saying . i love and respect all your valued opinions placed on this forum , even the wrong ones.

Top Bottom