Mike Ayling
Mike 1942
- Location
- Melbourne Downunda
Here's a faff-reducer. Makes removing/installing the quick link a little easier, at least for me.
View attachment 823652
Great idea!
Here's a faff-reducer. Makes removing/installing the quick link a little easier, at least for me.
View attachment 823652
I ride 30,000 miles a year in nothing except a pair of old bin bags"
"Bin bag? You were lucky" etc. etc.Is one bag not good enough for you?
Here's a faff-reducer. Makes removing/installing the quick link a little easier, at least for me.
Oh, I dunno. I find it quite amusing.It's a poor reflection of the attitude of some of the posters here and their arrogant assertion that their way of doing things is the right way and anybody else's is stupid, wrong, or a waste of time or money.
But that attitude lowers the usefulness of the forum.

🤣🤣🤣.........love it.....Sod chain wax, I want a milti-tool![]()
Here's a faff-reducer. Makes removing/installing the quick link a little easier, at least for me.
View attachment 823652
It would never have occurred to me to try a tubeless chain.
Waxed tyres are a different ball game altogether…..