Why doesn't everyone have one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I have a small book with pages labelled alphabetically. The pages are lined and there are about seven pages per letter of the alphabet, except for x, y and z, which share seven pages. P and q might also share seven pages.

I can write people's names, addresses and telephone numbers in it.

Missed that - something new from Apple?

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
On average, my pen is used several times a day, and rarely fails to perform satisfactorily. It's a papermate flexgrip, as seen handled by David Dimbleby every week on Question Time. Not the cheapest ballpoint pen around, but a bargain at £1 apiece from Wilkos. Lost count of the number I've lent and lost!

Last edited:
On average, my penis used several times a day, and rarely fails to perform satisfactorily. It's a papermate flexgrip, as seen handled by David Dimbleby every week on Question Time. Not the cheapest ballpoint pen around, but a bargain at £1 apiece from Wilkos. Lost count of the number I've lent and lost!
quoted to try to freeze it for the future puzzled.
a sticky post for sure.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
On average, my penis used several times a day, and rarely fails to perform satisfactorily. It's a papermate flexgrip, as seen handled by David Dimbleby every week on Question Time. Not the cheapest ballpoint pen around, but a bargain at £1 apiece from Wilkos. Lost count of the number I've lent and lost!

quoted to try to freeze it for the future puzzled.
a sticky post for sure.

I nearly did that - but wasn't sure, of the etiquette- in my position as a newbie..

But in fact "So good we quoth it twice"

I'm starting to wonder if it was intentional now - you know some kind of weird kink - how often can i "accidently on purpose" write willy words on the internet?

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
You might want to edit your post ;)
Duly edited!

a sticky post for sure.
I'd like to claim a sticky space bar, but I don't think it would wash. I intend to interrogate Mrs Poacher to find out how much she knows about auto-correct, but I suspect she's nearly as innocent as when I met her.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Duly edited!

I'd like to claim a sticky space bar, but I don't think it would wash. I intend to interrogate Mrs Poacher to find out how much she knows about auto-correct, but I suspect she's nearly as innocent as when I met her.

It sounds, from your earlier claim, that Mrs Poacher is just about as innocent as she needs to be. But also kept quite busy - by all accounts :angel:

Top Bottom