Why is everyone soo god dam...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackgoff

Negative here on CC ?

Do you have to be 'known' in the clique' ? a 'member' for a while to gain notoriety of interest ?

Crazy place..

Maybe Sean can enlighten me...

It's not negativity when people react poorly to someone buying unbranded safety equipment of unknown provenance because it's cheap. They are really looking out for you.

Isn't it damn, God Damn, I mean, how can you take a complaint seriously if it's misspelled.

Dons cheap Chinese helmet lined with tinfoil.......

cheap poundshop tinfoil or bacofoil, i find the cheapstuff doesnt hold its shape unlike this
Tin_foil_hat_2.png
no that isnt me

Hip Priest

Veteran
I see very little unpleasantness on here, compared to other internet sites I visit. And even then it tends to be people getting into boring arguments about the efficacy of expensive wheels, rather than full-on Godwin's law 'meet me in a car park for a fight' stuff.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It might well have been this: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/now-the-the.191422/, and I plead guilty to being negative - but for a reason which I think is still a good one. Contrary to your observation, SC&P is a generous place populated by a bunch of mainly good-humoured regulars. If it was the cheap helmet thread @blackgoff might have mistaken negativity about the concept of helmets in general for negativity about her/his post.

Top Bottom