Why is it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
...that when you need to get hold of somebody they aren't looking at/near there phone:angry::evil:

Girl trouble?

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Nope, I texted my mate offering to give him and his bike a lift to the cyclo-cross race tomorrow seeing as we are travelling 30 mins to get there, and he only lives 1 min from my house.

Joe24

snorri said:
Why are you using a phone if he is only one minute away?:sad:

groan grumble, young ones today, in my day, grumble grunt.:sad::sad:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Exactly, FFS just walk, or ride your bike:rolleyes:
Yooooth of today just dont want to put any effort in, just sit in their chairs and use their thumbs

:evil::sad::laugh:

yello

It's only how it seems. Significance and all that. You just don't remember the majority of occasions when you do get hold of someone without problem.

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Ended up just running over to his house - his dad was much appreciative so thats my good deed done for the day.

Joe24

Young Un said:
Ended up just running over to his house - his dad was much appreciative so thats my good deed done for the day.

Awww Super YC to the rescue.
You could be in the Heros YC;)

yenrod

Young Un said:

Wheres the good deed - the lazy twat couldnt remember to keep his fone with him...give him one of these and them he'll be gratefull for a mobile !

T65_leentoestel_A_small.jpg

Top Bottom